1. Better view than the pub, track action that rocks...way more entertaining than the local’s fruit machine.
2. 50/50 male female; keeps things fun and friendly.
3. Full table service and nice nosh, or a bunch of burgers? Maybe ‘just a bit posh’ with a bottle of Champagne or a jug of Pimms? Or, if only a ‘couple of frosty ones’ will do...we’ll pull you a handsome pint or party pitcher.
4. Furlongs of bar space + plenty of staff = no long wait.
5. The best night out in Manchester.
6. Climate controlled panoramic stand; watching the racing is comfy and fun.
7. Fancy a flutter? Click here to see our How to Bet Guide.
8. Who’s here: business people, a footballer or two, and, yes, even the odd celebrity.
9. Check out our latest offers or plan your night using the planner on the top right of the page. Your party, your way – loads of different nights out under one roof!
10. Sign up to our database and be the first to know about exclusive and special offers– and join our facebook and twitter following – for the best deals, fast.
There are up to 13 races during the night, it sounds a lot but they’re very fast. First race 7.20pm, doors open 6.30pm. Racing Fridays and Saturdays. Bars open until late after the last race. Pre book the restaurant, a group package or just turn up. Secure, free customer parking, we’re right next door to Belle Vue train station and just 15 minutes by cab into the City Centre.